Colorful | Fun | Free-Spirited Jewelry.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Here Comes the Sun


So many exciting happenings are underway for me here in Northeast Ohio. At the top of that list is that I participated in my very first craft show last weekend!

For some time now I have been creating "frameable greeting cards" from the photos I take. (See here: www.photocardart.com). I have been showing the cards to friends and family for feedback but I had never brought them to the general public. Going from a repressed and stunted photographer/artist to one who shows her vision to the outside world has been a long journey to say the least. One that has taken years (if not a 40-year lifetime) to unfold.

But I am beginning to feel that the light at the end of my tunnel is the sun coming up. I am following its light and warmth and I am trusting that a creative identity is something right for me. And it all started with flowers so this gorgeous gerbera daisy feels right to represent my shining sun...

1 comment:

Debbie said...

She's beautiful and so are you ;O)