Colorful | Fun | Free-Spirited Jewelry.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Autumn Bounty


Autumn is at its beginning edge here in northern Ohio. It's a season I don't usually enjoy because I don't like the colder temperatures and in addition, summer *always* feels too short to me. I typically feel a dread when fall comes since it portends the soon-to-follow wintertime and the cold temperatures and gray days have always been my enemy.

But in my journey to develop more acceptance of my life I am working to see the autumn glass as half-full. That means seeing the sights of autumn through eyes that say, "Yes" instead of, "No."

With that thought in mind I ventured into the countryside this past week and stopped at some local markets which were overflowing with, what this year I made the active choice to see as, autumn's bounty.

I must say, it was beautiful...

No comments: