Colorful | Fun | Free-Spirited Jewelry.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Deeper Meanings


So I have a confession to make -- I love macro! I love how the tiniest details become apparent and even obvious where once they were lost within the larger vision of the, "whole."

Seeing too many details can sometimes become overwhelming but at other times it keeps me humbled as to the intricate and complicated deeper level of things. There always seems to be, "more" than what I see upon first glance.

It's a lesson for me in not being judgmental. Judgments are quick and easy. Judgments are the quick glance I cast to my world. Digging deeper, looking closely, seeing the more intricate and complicated parts may take more time and effort but in pushing beyond the initial judgments I am able to see more of the truth.

No comments: