Colorful | Fun | Free-Spirited Jewelry.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Basking in the Glow


Sometimes things go right in my life. Much more often, lately, than they ever did before.

When I look at this pear I see a ripe and contented creation of the universe that is comfortable in her skin.

She is nearing her prime -- when she will become ready to fall from the tree and provide nourishment for another creature -- but for now she is tending to her own needs.

The pear is receiving strength and energy from the sun and she is allowing it to help her grow.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow! This picture of your dear pear and your thoughts about her are both quite beautiful.

I'm feeling blessed and grateful that I stopped by because both are inspiring and timely for me right at this moment.

Thank you, dear sister!

Much love.

RJ said...

Long time, no see! o",)

Merry Christmas!