Colorful | Fun | Free-Spirited Jewelry.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Musing Inspiration



Ok so I am just loving that spring has returned. I found this picture among my photo files and was so pleased. I took it a couple years ago and seemed to have forgotten about it (how?!). It is so pleasant to me.

It speaks of contemplation and comaraderie and creativity. These are three things I am working on right now. I love the muted colors that speak to me of mystery and unknowing.

What are the nymphs thinking about? What are they wondering? How do they feel?

Foggy spring mornings that hover between winter and summer are so full of potential. The energy that was reserved during winter is coming out of hiding. What will it produce?

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wow!! I was just peeking in at your blog and getting your info to add your blog to my blog roll.

I stopped for a good long while at this stunning, peaceful picture. Truly, dear sister, you have a quite a gift.

Much love,