Colorful | Fun | Free-Spirited Jewelry.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Busy as a Bee


So I'm still finding my way with all this creative expression stuff. I started with one thing, moved to another, moved to yet another and now I am coming back to the beginning where I started.

That is, I am regrouping and restating my creative outlet as "Bloom Spirit Expressions" (instead of also having PhotoCardArt). I found it confusing and distracting to have two different (yet barely distinct) outlets going on.

So I am back to where I started -- I am Bloom Spirit Expressions.

I am now in the process of changing things so they can all be found under that one name.

And in Greek my name, Melissa, means Honeybee...

3 comments:

flower delivery philippines said...

Yeah! that bee was so busy as shows. You have a nice shot with it. I like it. Thanks for sharing.


-yumi-

flower Philippines said...

Oh' that flower was so cool! This is the first time I saw like that it seems that the bee love it so much. Anyway, thanks for sharing this post. I enjoyed reading it.

toni

Bloom Spirit Expressions said...

Thanks Toni, I like that little bee too!