Colorful | Fun | Free-Spirited Jewelry.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An Abundance of Flowers


The little green bug is back! He (somehow this guy is a "he" for me) was resting quietly planning his next adventure when I found him. I can *quite* relate to him.

I move in such ebbs and flows. I take action and then rest, take action and then rest. In the past every time I rested I worried that I might never take action again since somehow the resting period can feel "wrong" if I let it.

But as I am growing more into myself I am learning that the resting is an integral part of the action. And even, it's not a necessary evil part of the action but an *absolute necessity* part of the action.

Of course the little green bug knows all that without having any stress of outside expectations. He follows his instincts and does what he needs for himself so that he can keep moving on to the next flower and the next and the next...

No comments: